Safety is our number one priority at Britannia Soccer Park. Whether it is youth or adult soccer, we want to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knows that they are safe.
COVID-19 has resulted in BSP making some rule changes to help us continue safe practices as we gradually reopen.
Britannia Soccer Park Safety Protocols:
• ALL adults are required to wear a face mask/face covering while on Britannia Soccer Park property. (This rule does not apply while using the fields)
• The Clubhouse will be open for concessions only, no seating is available. The toilet block will remain open and will be cleaned thoroughly.
• Field rentals are open and available. Groups will be asked to stay under 20 players to limit the number of people at the facility.
• ALL Spectators (any person over the age of 10) must wear a face mask/face covering at all times.
Failure to wear a mask/covering properly may result in you being asked to leave the Park.
• ALL Spectators must social distance while watching the training sessions and keep family members together.
• ALL Siblings must stay with their parents/guardians and be supervised at all times.
We also ask that players allow others to leave the field(s) before entering to help with distancing.
• We recommend that field rentals be paid in full, and online, by the person making the reservation.
• If rentals are to be paid by individuals;
• Field deposit must be paid first.
• Remaining balance from the players must be paid 60 minutes before your scheduled rental time.
• Rental time will begin once the fields are open/reserved. No time will be added.
• The Britannia Soccer Park Waiver and COVID-19 Liability Waiver must be signed before any player is allowed onto the Park.
Games will have a turnaround time to allow players to leave the field and enable others to enter the Park. We ask all players to wait in their vehicles until it is time for their game/rental.
• Youth soccer activities, including club training and soccer camps, will be open under their own guidelines. For more information on this, please click here: BVB IA Houston Return to Practice
Anyone not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
These rules are for the safety of our customers, players, coaches, and employees.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone or email.